Microsoft SharePoint Online rapidly becomes a standard for organizations seeking a centralized information repository and collaborative workspace. Many organizations are moving their SharePoint-based applications to the cloud to reduce IT costs and improve performance.
Migrating from SharePoint to Office 365 for mid-to-large companies can be a long, complex, and expensive process. Proper planning is key to success. That’s why we have invited customers and experts to share their migration experiences, best practices, discuss migration challenges and get their recommendations.
Watch this webinar replay to learn about:
- Typical migration paths for midsized and large businesses
- How to build an architecture plan for your Office 365 deployment
- Types of migrations to Office 365
- Selecting the right migration strategy and tools
- Typical challenges you may face
- How to deal with your SharePoint customizations
- Real-life migration experience of companies from Europe and the United States.
Register to watch now
You will see the real-life migration experience of customers is reinforced by our best migration specialists’ expertize.
Technical Solutions Professional at AvePoint, talking about Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel migration project (U.S.)