Application Management Services (AMS)
Application Management Services (AMS) is a complete suite of outsourcing IT services for management and further development of application software operated by the customer. This end-to-end service suite embraces the entire lifecycle of business applications from analysis, planning, transition, ongoing support and maintenance to modernization and optimization. The centerpiece of AMS is the standardized implementation model and service delivery model based on the ITIL standards.
Application Management From Digital Design
Within the scope of application management services, Digital Design assumes responsibility for the customer’s business applications for an agreed period. Partnerships with leading software vendors ensures high quality of our service.
Among our range of AMS services there are:
- Onshore and offshore application maintenance and support
- Application enhancement (change requests implementation, technology upgrades)
- Application performance improvement
- Integration of existing applications with other enterprise systems using point-to-point connectors or enterprise integration solutions
- Standardized implementation model and service delivery model based on the ITIL standards.
- Extensive experience in maintenance of complex IT systems developed by Digital Design or other IT service providers.
- Communications and Collaboration (Microsoft Exchange Server, Lync, Microsoft Project Server, CommuniGate Pro)
- Portals and Databases (Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server Microsoft SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, etc.)
- Basic Services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.)
- Computer Networks (Cisco, HP, 3Com, etc)
- IT Monitoring and IT Management (Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, HP Open View, IBM Tivoli, WUS & SUS, HP Radia, Service Desk softwares, HP OmniBack, MS DPS, etc.
- Information Security (Microsoft TMG, Cisco, Symantec, TrendMicro. Kaspersky, etc)
- Virtualization and Terminal Solutions (Citrix, Microsoft, VMWare)
Outsourced Help Desk service for Ford Motors Company: designed ITIL-based user support processes, set forth support process, developed supporting documents.
Our experts are here to help.Request a Consultation